Hi & Welcome to my personal blog!
I hope you enjoy my musings because that’s exactly what they are.
Let me give you a little bit of background on the name. When I was younger, my youngest uncle gave me the nickname Motor Mouth. Evidently, I talked a lot when I was young. I learned about this nickname in my late twenties but still didn’t see a connection. 🙂 Since then I do see a little bit how this nickname could apply. Maybe you do too?
Why don’t I tell you a little bit about me?
- I love helping people which is why I am a career coach & consultant. You can learn more about what I do at www.nicholewesson.com
- I love to dance.
- I’m a born and raised Texan still sporting the accent after being away for some years.
- I enjoy making people laugh but most of the time I’m not trying to.
- Purses/handbags and shoes are not only hobbies but a passion!!!!!
- I ADORE the spa, spa treatments and spa getaways!
- Meditation, breathing, and affirmations are a key part of my life, happiness and joy.
- Reading is awesome.
- Movies and television are definitely a guilty pleasure.
- Everyone could use a good laugh.
- Love the theatre or any live performance (symphonies, operas, musicals, dance, plays, and comedy).