This month, I have been very moved to act. As you may know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I agree with Dr. Christiane Northrup that this month should be called Breast “Health” Awareness Month.
If you haven’t already done something this month, there is still time. Here are a couple of ideas:
- Get a mammogram (especially if you are over 40)
- Click to give free mammograms at thebreastcancersite.com
- Participate in CIBC Run for the Cure (Canada)
- Participate in Race for the Cure
- Join The Love/Avon Army of Women which offers you the chance to partner with research scientists to find a cure
- Or, just support the cause by purchasing any of the number of “pink” items that will donate a percentage of sales to breast cancer research.
Let’s do our part to help save lives.